Free circular infographic diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colorful 2-layer cycle design with 3 circular arrows (inner layer) and 3-part doughnut chart (outer layer). Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this circular diagram to represent a continuing sequence of 3 or 6 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. Can also be used to illustrate 3 or 6 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Circular Infographic Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)