Free snail diagram with 3 levels for PowerPoint. Multi-level shell circular diagram with three (3) layers. Editable graphics with numbers, icon, and text placeholders.
Use this snail diagram with 3 Levels in your presentations:
- to show a vertical list of information
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to represent a continuing sequence of 3 stages, tasks, or events
- to show a descending/ascending process with 3 steps, tasks, or events
- to illustrate 3 ideas or concepts
- for your table of contents/contents
You can also use this snail diagram to show the relationship to a central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Snail Diagram with 3 Levels for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)