Free doughnut diagram with 6 parts for PowerPoint. Circular shape with 6 parts or slices and blank center area. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Doughnut Diagram with 6 Parts
Use this doughnut diagram in your presentations:
- to show how 6 individual parts form a whole.
- to represent a continuing sequence of 6 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow.
- also to illustrate 6 ideas or concepts.
You can also use this diagram to show the relationship to a central idea: emphasizes both information in the center diagram and how information in the outer shapes contributes to the central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Doughnut Diagram with 6 Parts for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.