Free history timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Closed chevron process diagram with seven (7) stages. Editable graphics with icons, dates and text placeholders.
Horizontal colorful timeline on top of the slide, with text boxes for each stage on the lower level.
Use this process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression, or 7 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Use it to emphasize movement or direction.
Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘History Timeline for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, dates and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)