Free infographic abstract timeline for PowerPoint. 6-step timeline diagram with modern shapes alternatively (up and down) diverging from a horizontal line. Editable graphics with years, text and icon placeholders.
Infographic Abstract Timeline
Use this timeline diagram in your presentations to show:
- a list of events in chronological order
- a progression or 6 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- 6 groups/elements of information
- 6 ideas or concepts
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Abstract Timeline for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with years, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.