Free map of Italy for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Map with the Italian regions, colored location pins, and flag. Fully editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this map of Italy for your infographic information, to visualize geographical data, to locate offices or some specific places, sales territories, to show paths, travel routes, etc.
Shapes are 100% editable: each individual Italian region is an independent shape that can easily be separated, dragged, colored, outlined and labeled.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Map of Italy for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes – Each state is an individual object so that it can be colored and customized
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Includes data-driven charts (PPTX version only)
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.