Free map of France for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Map with the French regions, colored location pins, and flag. Fully editable graphics with text placeholders.
Map of France
Use this map of France for your infographic information, to visualize geographical data, to locate offices or some specific places, sales territories, to show paths, travel routes, etc.
Shapes are 100% editable: each individual French region is an independent shape that can easily be separated, dragged, colored, outlined and labeled.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Map of France for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes – Each region is an individual object so that it can be colored and customized
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Includes data-driven charts (PPTX version only)
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)