Free pie cycle process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 4 three-quarters of a fraction pie elements arranged in a circular flow. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
To show a progression or a sequence of 4 stages
Use this pie cycle diagram in your presentations to represent a continuing sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow. It will also be suitable to illustrate 4 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Pie Cycle Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)