Free puzzle cube infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colorful 2x2x2 (two-layered) cube made of puzzle parts. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this infographic in your presentation to show non-sequential or grouped blocks of information. Can also be used as a 2×2 matrix.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Puzzle Cube Infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)