Free radial chart with 7 slices for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Circle chart with 7 equal slices and empty spaces in-between. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
Use this circular diagram to show how 7 individual parts form a whole. It will also be great to illustrate the relationship to a central idea.
Other purposes: to represent a continuing sequence of 7 stages, tasks, or events in a circular flow, and to illustrate 7 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Radial Chart w/ 7 Slices for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)