Free semi-donut chart with 7 parts for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Infographic circular half donut chart (also known as doughnut chart) with 7 equal parts, or slices and a circle shape in the middle. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Semi-Donut Chart with 7 Parts
Use this semi-circular diagram to illustrate 7 ideas, concepts, or groups of information.
You can also use it to represent a continuing sequence of 7 stages, tasks, or events in a semi-circular flow.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Semi-Donut Chart with 7 Parts for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)