Free step-down process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Descending process diagram with four (4) steps. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
This diagram is designed with 4 editable circles that are sequentially connected with a wavy shape.
Use this new step-down process diagram in your presentation to illustrate and describe a descending, incremental or sequential steps (or stages) in a task, process, or workflow.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Step-Down Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of PowerPoint editable icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)