Free step-up vertical banners for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Ascending process diagram with five (5) folded banners. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Use this diagram to show a progression or up to five (5) ascending steps in a task, process, or workflow.
Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
You can even use this diagram for a more general purpose, for example, to feature 5 groups/elements of information or 5 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Step-Up Vertical Banners for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)