Free table hierarchy for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Tree-like structure diagram with 1 main element and 3 child tables. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this table hierarchy to illustrate and define 3 components (or hierarchies) linked to a main idea.
You can also use this design in your presentations to showcase 3 groups of information.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Table Hierarchy for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.