Free vertical hierarchy for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 1-level hierarchy list diagram with vertically-displayed rounded rectangles. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Vertical Hierarchy List
Use this vertical list design in your presentations to show simple hierarchical relationships.
This template will also suit the following purposes:
- To show a progression or sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from top to bottom.
- To illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
- To showcase ideas, concepts, and to group or list information.
- You can even use it for your table of contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Vertical Hierarchy List for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)