Yet another free PowerPoint and Google Slides template of text boxes in a flat design style. 2×2 blocks of text. Editable graphics with numbers (A, B, C, and D), icons, and text placeholders.
Use this flat design text boxes template to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information.
More specifically, you can use these text boxes to replace the classic bulleted list of information or to feature your table of contents.
You can also use this template for a four-quadrant (2×2) matrix diagram like BCG, SWOT, Ansoff, risk assessment…
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘YA Flat Design Text Boxes for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers (A, B, C, and D), icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)