Free 3D blocks and text for PowerPoint. Illustration of five (5) cuboids with numbers and banners, diagonally aligned. Editable graphics with number, text and icon placeholders.
3D Blocks and Text
Use this versatile 3D blocks and text with banners template in your presentations to:
- replace the classic bulleted list of information
- illustrate up to 5 ideas, concepts
- show 5 groups of information
- show a progression or 5 steps in a task, process, or workflow (and even a timeline)
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘3D Blocks and Text for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)