Free 3D cube corners for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Illustration of two (2) assembled T-shape cube pieces. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
A diagram designed with two 3D puzzle pieces
This design illustrates 2 pieces of a 3D matrix cube. One corner piece is displayed in front, and the other one is placed behind. It resembles a 3D <strong>puzzle.
This 3D cube corners template is great to showcase 3 or 6 different ideas.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘3D Cube Corners for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)