Free crab diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Radial chart with 8 elements connected to a central circle. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this radial diagram to show how 8 individual parts form a whole. It will also be great to illustrate the relationship to a central idea.
Also great to be used as an organization chart, or a tree diagram.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Crab Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.