Free data visualization cards for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Dashboard slide showcasing 4 information cards with icon, percentage and (not data-driven) column chart. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this template as a reporting dashboard to show and compare quantitative results.
Click on the colored rectangle shape (inside the card) and drag up/down according to your needs. Change the percentage accordingly.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Data Visualization Cards for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)