Free figure-eight process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 5-step horizontal process diagram. Each suspended figure-8 shape is connected to a circle. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also, this process will be great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as well for 5 ideas and concepts.
This diagram can also be used for a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Figure-Eight Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)