Footprints for PowerPoint and Google Slides
Free footprints for PowerPoint and Google Slides. A cartoon-style impression of two feet. Great to compare 2 ideas or concepts. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Leave your audience a great impression! There is no doubt that these 2 cartoon-design footsteps will create a strong impact.
You can use this illustration to compare 2 concepts or ideas for example.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Footprints for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)