Free gear diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Five horizontally-alined interlocked gears with colorful circles. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal gear diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as a timeline.
This diagram emphasizes the interaction or relationships among the groups of information.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Gear Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)