Infographic Gears for PowerPoint
Free infographic gears for PowerPoint. 5 horizontally-aligned colorful gears. Editable graphics with text and icon placeholders.
Use this infographic gears template for various purposes:
- (better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 5 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show 5 groups of information
Can be used to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or (alternating) workflow. Also great as a timeline, or for 5 ideas/concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Infographic Gears for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)