Horizontal List Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides
Free horizontal list process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 5 vertical colorful banners with icons, numbers, and text placeholders. 100% editable graphics.
Horizontal List Process
Use this horizontal list process to illustrate 5 ideas, concepts or to showcase groups of information.
You can also use this design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Horizontal List Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)