Free list arrow process with 6 blocks for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Right chevron arrow designed with 6 layers or grouped blocks of information. Editable graphics with numbers, icons, and text placeholders.
List Arrow Process with 6 Blocks
Use this list arrow process design in your presentations to show 6 ideas and concepts, or blocks of information.
You can also use it as a process diagram. It is suitable to emphasize movement or direction.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘List Arrow Process with 6 Blocks for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icons, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.