Free LEGO® 2×2 brick diagram for PowerPoint. Single 2×2 classic-style LEGO® brick with original colors. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
LEGO 2×2 Brick Diagram
Use this LEGO® brick diagram in your presentations:
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts
- to show 4 groups/elements of information
- to show the relationship of components to a whole in quadrants
- to show how 4 individual and interconnected parts form a whole
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
As each shape is created with the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint, just select a color and the color variations (sides) / depth will come automatically.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘LEGO® 2×2 Brick Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Extra slide with uneditable elements (can be used with other another presentation software)
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint)
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site