Free LEGO® pyramid diagram for PowerPoint. 4-level pyramid made with stacked 2×2 LEGO® bricks with original colors. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Use this LEGO® pyramid diagram in your presentations to show proportional, interconnected, or hierarchical relationships of 4 elements with the largest component on the bottom and narrowing up. Also can represent an ascending sequence of 4 stages, tasks, or events.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘LEGO® Pyramid Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icon and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Extra slide with uneditable elements (can be used with other another presentation software)
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)