Free LEGO® stairs diagram for PowerPoint. 4-step ascending stairs made with stacked 2×2 LEGO® bricks with original colors. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Use this LEGO® stairs diagram in your presentations to show:
- a progression or 4 sequential and ascending steps in a task, process, or workflow
- 4 groups/elements of information
- a timeline
- 4 ideas or concepts
Also great for human resources, career steps, career development, business growth, teamwork, management structure, staff positions, success, progress, etc.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘LEGO® Stairs Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 3 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, icon and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Uses the 3-D Format and the 3-D Rotation functions from PowerPoint
- Extra slide with uneditable elements (can be used with other another presentation software)
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)