Free link process diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Horizontal process diagram with five (5) interlinked magnifier-alike shapes. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as a timeline.
This diagram is suitable to emphasize movement or direction.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Link Process Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)