Free opposite arrow list for PowerPoint with text boxes. Set of 4 horizontal alternating arrows pointing to the middle. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Opposite Arrow List
Use this opposite arrow list template for various purposes:
- (as a better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show a descending/ascending process with 4 steps
- to show a progression or 4 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow
- for your table of contents/contents
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Opposite Arrow List for PowerPoint’ document features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)