Free puzzle process diagram for PowerPoint. Colored infographic design with 5 stages made with puzzle pieces. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
Puzzle Process Diagram
Use this horizontal block list template for various purposes:
- to show a progression through 5 stages
- to illustrate up to 5 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to emphasize movement or direction
- to show 5 groups of information or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, workflow – or as a timeline
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Puzzle Process Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file (PowerPoint)
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.