Free racetrack process for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 4-step horizontal process diagram designed with diagonally-oriented ellipse shapes (aka stadium shapes). Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from left to right.
This diagram can also be used to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or as well for 5 ideas, concepts, and groups of information.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Racetrack Process for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)