Sea Shell Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides
Free sea shell for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Colorful modern graphic design with 5 options. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
Sea Shell Diagram
Use this diagram to show 5 ideas, concepts or as a 5-step conversion process. It also can be used for a progression or sequential steps (or stages) in a successful task, process, or workflow.
It will also be suitable to illustrate 8 ideas or concepts.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Sea Shell Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)