Free sphere with 8 slices for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Design illustration of a sphere cut-up into 8 horizontal colorful section slices or layers, with an illusion of perspective. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Sphere with 8 Slices
This template can be used to illustrate (up to) 8 ideas or concepts, or groups of information.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Sphere with 8 Slices for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Comments are closed.