Free unicorn pyramid for PowerPoint. Colorful design illustration of the legendary horse’s spiraling horn. Editable graphics with numbers, text and icon placeholders.
Use this unique unicorn pyramid diagram in your presentation to show proportional, interconnected, or hierarchical relationships with the largest component on the bottom and narrowing up.
You can also use this creative yet simple design:
- (better alternative) to replace the classic bulleted list of information
- for your table of contents/contents
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to show an ascending/descending series of steps or lists of information
- to show a progression or sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow from top to bottom (or the reverse)
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Unicorn Pyramid for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers, text and icon placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)