Block Process Diagram for PowerPoint
Free block process diagram for PowerPoint. 4 horizontal sequential steps. Editable graphics with text placeholder.
Block Process Diagram
Use this horizontal block list template for various purposes:
- to show a progression through 4 stages
- to illustrate up to 4 ideas, concepts or groups of information
- to emphasize movement or direction
- to show 4 groups of information or 4 sequential steps in a task, process, workflow – or as a timeline
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Block Process Diagram for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholder
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)