Free fountain pen infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 4 colorful vertical petioles with leaves making the body of the pen. Editable graphics with text placeholders.
Use this infographic to illustrate concepts or ideas for example. Can also be used to show multiple groups of information or steps and sub-steps in a task, process, or workflow from top to bottom (or the reverse).
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Fountain Pen Infographic for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)