Free serpentine process diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides. 6-step alternating horizontal process diagram with canes and curved shapes. Editable graphics with numbers and text placeholders.
Use this horizontal alternating process diagram design in your presentations to show a progression or 6 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow. Also great to illustrate a list of events in chronological order, or for 6 ideas and concepts.
This diagram can also be used for a timeline.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Serpentine Process Diagram for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with numbers and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)