Free sparkling radial for PowerPoint and Google Slides. A radial diagram with 6 circular shapes surrounding the main idea and connected with a series of bubbles. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
Diagrams can be boring. But this sparkling radial diagram is definitely not! In fact, it just takes some creative thinking to make diagrams a little more appealing. For example, instead of basic lines or arrows, we injected some bubbles to link each of the circles to the main central idea.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Sparkling Radial for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)