Free stacked squares diagram for PowerPoint. Four stacked rhombus outlines designed with 3-D rotated rounded square shapes. Editable graphics with icons and text placeholders.
For a vertical list or a process
Use this diagram in your presentations to illustrate 4 levels or stages of a vertical process, or lists of information.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Stacked Squares for PowerPoint’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Designed with the 3-D Rotation function
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)
Watch how we designed the Stacked Squares for PowerPoint!