Free vertical timeline with cubes for PowerPoint and Google Slides. Five (5) colorful 3D cubes with rounded edges on a vertical pole. Editable graphics with icons, numbers, and text placeholders.
Use this diagram design in your presentations to show a (vertical) progression, or 5 sequential steps in a task, process, or workflow.
Also great as a timeline, to illustrate a list of events in chronological order.
Finally, this graphic can also be useful as a table of contents.
Shapes are 100% editable: colors and sizes can be easily changed.
Includes 2 slide option designs: Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9).
Widescreen (16:9) size preview:
This ‘Vertical Timeline with Cubes for PowerPoint and Google Slides’ features:
- 2 unique slides
- Light and Dark layout
- Ready to use template with icons, numbers, and text placeholders
- Completely editable shapes
- Uses a selection of editable PowerPoint icons
- Standard (4:3) and Widescreen (16:9) aspect ratios
- PPTX file and for Google Slides
Free fonts used:
- Helvetica (System Font)
- Calibri (System Font)